relocate to WV and you wont need a dentist
Not sure if either of these are good, but just wanting some opinions. I don't really want to go to Kingsport or anything if I can avoid it.
H. Neal Davis (BSG)
Roger Bays (BSG)
Monica Clisso (Norton)
Kilgore/Prince (Wise)
Steven Nauss (Norton)
Are there others? I know Robinson in Clintwood, but trying to find something that I can run too during work and come back possibly.
Pros, Cons, etc
Thanks
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
relocate to WV and you wont need a dentist
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Mark Raymond in Coeburn. Does great work and all the assistants he has working there are very easy on the eyes. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
I go to Monica Clisso in Esserville--she's good. Cleanings/checkups are quick & painless.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Narrowmore in Jenkins is very good.All the staff is excellent. But not a good location if you're planning on going back to work.They are pretty quick about getting you in and out.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
I figure I've got to get a few fillings, and may just let them do a whole lot of work since my smile is something I've never much cared for.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
All of the top 3 are good..Bays is a lil more expensive tho..but prolly the best of the group. Prince is prolly the cheapest, and roughest.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
My family has been to Davis and Bays. Bays tends to send you to Yalaroukous in K-port if you need anything very serious done (wisdom teeth, etc).
Yea I was gonna say Prince has never been on the top of my list...
like you said he is rough.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
Any of them knock ya out? lol
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks